If there are no bikes available at the station you’d like to use, you can find the location of the closest bike via the BIKETOWN System Map or our free app. Printed maps at each station also show the location of nearby stations which may have bikes available.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike