If there are no bikes available at the station you’d like to use, you can find the location of the closest bike via the BIKETOWN System Map or our free app. Printed maps at each station also show the location of nearby stations which may have bikes available.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to sign up Biketown from the app