U-locks should be placed in the U-lock holster on the left side of the bike frame. If you lose your U-lock, please return to the lock’s suspected location and retrieve the lock. If the U-lock is not present, immediately call customer service at 1-866-512-BIKE.
Never leave your bike unattended or you may be charged the cost of recovery or replacement of the bike, up to $1500. Please wait for a BIKETOWN staff member to arrive and retrieve the bike.
If you lost your U-lock during your ride and are unable to recover it, your account will be charged $25 for the cost of the lock.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?