Q: I witnessed a bike theft, collision or vehicle striking station
A: If you witnessed a vehicle striking a station, please call our 24-hour call center at 1-866-512-BIKE to report the incident as quickly as possible. Detailed information like the exact location or license plate of the vehicle will be very helpful.
Thank you for your assistance!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism