If you’re trying to lock a bike but hear a warning beep coming from the bike and are meeting resistance with the lock, it could be that a spoke is in the way. Occasionally, the spoke of the rear tire prevents the lock bar from being inserted. To resolve this, rotate the tire slightly so the spoke moves out of the way of the lockbar.
If you continue to hear beeping or can’t successfully lock the bike, call us at 1-866-512-BIKE and we’ll try to help you diagnose the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft