If you’re trying to lock a bike but hear a warning beep coming from the bike and are meeting resistance with the lock, it could be that a spoke is in the way. Occasionally, the spoke of the rear tire prevents the lock bar from being inserted. To resolve this, rotate the tire slightly so the spoke moves out of the way of the lockbar.
If you continue to hear beeping or can’t successfully lock the bike, call us at 1-866-512-BIKE and we’ll try to help you diagnose the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?