If you’re trying to lock a bike but hear a warning beep coming from the bike and are meeting resistance with the lock, it could be that a spoke is in the way. Occasionally, the spoke of the rear tire prevents the lock bar from being inserted. To resolve this, rotate the tire slightly so the spoke moves out of the way of the lockbar.
If you continue to hear beeping or can’t successfully lock the bike, call us at 1-866-512-BIKE and we’ll try to help you diagnose the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?