If there’s a problem with your bike, please press the button below the word “REPAIR” on the LCD screen. Select the correct category for any discovered issues. Then you will be prompted to lock the bike (please lock at the closest station or closest public bike rack).
This will flag the bike as broken so no one else can use the bike before our technicians repair it. You’ll receive an email asking you to comment on the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock