If there’s a problem with your bike, please press the button below the word “REPAIR” on the LCD screen. Select the correct category for any discovered issues. Then you will be prompted to lock the bike (please lock at the closest station or closest public bike rack).
This will flag the bike as broken so no one else can use the bike before our technicians repair it. You’ll receive an email asking you to comment on the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes