If there’s a problem with your bike, please press the button below the word “REPAIR” on the LCD screen. Select the correct category for any discovered issues. Then you will be prompted to lock the bike (please lock at the closest station or closest public bike rack).
This will flag the bike as broken so no one else can use the bike before our technicians repair it. You’ll receive an email asking you to comment on the issue.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly