If you or another party are injured, call 911 immediately. You should also call the police precinct where the collision took place and file a report with an officer to make sure that all important information is documented.
Within 24 hours of the incident, you must also notify BIKETOWN of the facts of the incident by calling Customer Service at 1-866-512- BIKE and speaking with a representative. We have an Incident Report to fill out.
The bike remains your responsibility until it has been properly locked or handed over to a BIKETOWN representative. If you aren’t able to lock your bike, please call Customer Service at 1-866-512-BIKE and we will send someone over to help you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike