If you or another party are injured, call 911 immediately. You should also call the police precinct where the collision took place and file a report with an officer to make sure that all important information is documented.
Within 24 hours of the incident, you must also notify BIKETOWN of the facts of the incident by calling Customer Service at 1-866-512- BIKE and speaking with a representative. We have an Incident Report to fill out.
The bike remains your responsibility until it has been properly locked or handed over to a BIKETOWN representative. If you aren’t able to lock your bike, please call Customer Service at 1-866-512-BIKE and we will send someone over to help you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account