If you or another party are injured, call 911 immediately. You should also call the police precinct where the collision took place and file a report with an officer to make sure that all important information is documented.
Within 24 hours of the incident, you must also notify BIKETOWN of the facts of the incident by calling Customer Service at 1-866-512- BIKE and speaking with a representative. We have an Incident Report to fill out.
The bike remains your responsibility until it has been properly locked or handed over to a BIKETOWN representative. If you aren’t able to lock your bike, please call Customer Service at 1-866-512-BIKE and we will send someone over to help you.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident