You can find current available bikes on the BIKETOWN website on the system map, or on the BIKETOWN app, which is available for iPhone and Android. Most bikes will be located at a station (symbolized by a box with a number in it, for the number of available bikes).
On the system map, the symbols below indicate a bike locked up outside of a station that is available for your use.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike is broken
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?