You can find current available bikes on the BIKETOWN website on the system map, or on the BIKETOWN app, which is available for iPhone and Android. Most bikes will be located at a station (symbolized by a box with a number in it, for the number of available bikes).
On the system map, the symbols below indicate a bike locked up outside of a station that is available for your use.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- What should I do when I witnessed a bike theft
- How to unlock and lock a Biketown bike
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?