You can find current available bikes on the BIKETOWN website on the system map, or on the BIKETOWN app, which is available for iPhone and Android. Most bikes will be located at a station (symbolized by a box with a number in it, for the number of available bikes).
On the system map, the symbols below indicate a bike locked up outside of a station that is available for your use.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Find a Biketown Bike
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the website
- How to Report a Biketown bike incident
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account