Let’s say you want to stop for coffee. BEFORE you lock the Boise GreenBike, look at the computer on the rear rack. You’ll see the word ‘hold’ on the bottom of the screen. Press the button right below that word. The bike will prompt you to lock it.
Default hold time is 60 minutes, but you can come back to the bike any time before the hour is up and unlock with your PIN. If you want to extend your hold time look at the screen after locking the bike and press the button under the word ‘extend.’ You have the option to extend hold time up to an hour.
Keep in mind that hold time counts just like ride time.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I put a Boise GreenBike on hold?
- What is ‘out of hub’ fee of Boise GreenBike
- What if something is wrong with the Boise GreenBike
- What Is The Member Benefits Of Boise Greenbike
- Can I rent more than one Boise GreenBike?