As a bicycle sharing system that serves Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, & Scottsdale. There are 6 membership plans of Grid Bike Share you can choose from: Pay As You Go, 7-Day Pass, Monthly Plan, Monthly Plus, Group Plans, and Student Plan.
Visitors & Casual Users1Pay As You Go – 12¢/min
A $7 deposit is required. 27-Day Pass – $10/week
Includes 180 free minutes.
Frequent Gridsters3Monthly Plan – $15/mo
Includes 60 free minutes per day. 4Monthly Plus – $20/mo
Includes 90 free minutes per day.
Discounted Plans5Group Plans – Prices vary
by membership level. 6Student Plan – $25/6 mo
Includes 60 free minutes per day.
- Monthly Basic & Monthly Plus Plans require a 3-month minimum commitment.
- Fee for locking outside a Grid station. $2
- Fee for locking outside the system area. $20
- Overage fees per additional hour, prorated to the minute. $7/hour
- Maximum charge for riding time. $25/hour
- Check out up to 3 additional bikes at a time at the hourly rate.
- Monthly Basic and Monthly Plus Plans will auto-renew.
- Put a bike on hold before locking it to a rack to keep it in your name. The clock will still keep ticking.
Additional Terms: For the Pay As you Go plan, minutes are purchased in advance and balance of available time is reduced when used, with no expiration. Monthly, Group and 7 Day memberships include a number of usage minutes per day and there is no rollover credit. Riding minutes in excess of plan minutes will be charged per minute based on the hourly rate of $7.