On the web:
To create a new PIN number for your account, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Basic Information on the left side menu, click Edit Profile and change PIN.
In the BIKETOWN app:
Navigate to My Account, use the pencil in the upper right and then change PIN.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if I found a Biketown bike parked incorrectly
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- Why I can’t find a Biketown bike
- How to Change the PIN number of BIKETOWN
- Where I can lock my Biketown bike
- How to sign up Biketown from the app
- How to Delete the BIKETOWN Account
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- How to Toggle Auto Renew of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How to Change the Password of BIKETOWN account