Every member must have an active credit card on file in case any additional fees are incurred such as exceeding ride time in a given day, locking outside of a station or the service area, or for damage to or lose of bike. If your billing information or address changes, log into your BIKETOWN account, navigate to your user account page, select Memberships in the left side menu, click the green edit pencil and add your new credit card information.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
- What Can I do if My Biketown bike won’t lock
- What Can I do if I forgot my Biketown account number
- What can I do if I lost the U-lock of Biketown during my ride
- What Can I do if I discovered a case of vandalism
- How to Reserve a Biketown Bike?
- How to Update the Credit Card of BIKETOWN Membership?
- How can I rent multiple Biketown bikes
- What if I experienced a collision with Biketown
- How to sign up Biketown at a kiosk
- What Can I do when I found an abandoned Biketown bike